Dr. Wided Dafri holds her Ph.D. in Political Sciences and International Relations /School of Media and Political Sciences from Alger 3 University in Algeria in 2014 with summa cum laude degree. During her master's studies at Yarmouk University / Jordan, she was participated in 2007/2008 with an academic scientific research on national scientific competition at the level of all Jordanian universities and won first place.
Dr Wided Dafri began her academic career as an assistant professor B at Badji Mokhtar University – Annaba/Algeria for three years as a full time and head of Common Branch/ Political Sciences Department. She moved to UAE to work at Canadian University Dubai for around 7 years.
She has taught courses in political sciences, international relations, public relations, new media, mass communication and scientific research methods.
Dr Wided Dafri also has led training courses and workshops on communication skills and human resources in the UAE. In addition to training ministries' employees in Customer Happiness Diploma/ Ministry of Interior. She has numerous scientific studies published and presented to the different conferences in the UAE, Jordan and Algeria.
Dr Wided Dafri is also active in serving the community that’s why she had been Honored by different institutions both Public and Private in UAE such as: Dubai Economy in 2019, Ministry of Culture & Knowledge Development in 2018, Ajman Police/UAE in 2018, Abu Dhabi University in 2017.
- 2014. Ph.D. in International Relations (summa cum laude), Algiers 3 University, Algeria.
- 2008. M.A, in International Political Economy, Yarmouk University, Irbid, Jordan. (First in her class)
- 2004. B.A, in Political Sciences & International Relations, Badji Mokhtar University, Annaba, Algeria. (Second in her class)
ADMINISTRATIVE AND ACADEMIC ROLES
Assistant Professor, College of Mass Communication
- Introduction to Political Sciences (0601235)
- Geopolitics (0601210)
- Public Opinion (0601345)
- Renewable Source of Energy (0601205)
- Media Ethics and Legislation (0601340)
- Introduction to Journalism (0603100)