Assistant Prof. Roohi Hasan Imtiaz joined College of Business Administration as Visiting Faculty in Spring Semester 2016-2017 and became a Full Time Faculty Member for Fall Semester 2017-2018. She has undertaken roles as a Researcher, Lecturer & Academic Advisor to students which allowed her to develop strong communication skills and logic for daily educational interactions.
Dr. Imtiaz is an adept event organizer as well, having organized numerous events such as trainings, seminars and conferences to name a few, for students and faculty members alike in her previous institution.
She has also participated in International Research Presentations at the TESSHI International Conference in Langkawi, Malaysia; International Research Conference, in Queensland University, Brisbane, Australia and International conference of Women, Education & Entrepreneurship in Paris, France.
Human Resource Management, University of Karachi, Pakistan
Administrative Sciences, University of Karachi, Pakistan
ADMINISTRATIVE AND ACADEMIC ROLES
- Assistant Professor, College of Business Administration
- Chair, Student Advising Committee
- Member, Audit Committee
- Member, Quality and Accreditation Committee
- Member, Community Engagement Committee
- Global Business Contact (0501230)
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (0501420)
- Human Resource Development (0505302)
- Human Resource Planning (0505402)
- Employee relations
- Conflict Management
- Women Workforce Issues
- Socioeconomic development and change