Dr. Ahmed Kamel Ahmad joined the College of Mass Communication beginning of the Academic Year 2016 – 2017. He is an Assistant Professor handling several core courses related to Public Relations and new media.
He received his Ph.D. in Media Public Relations from Assiut University in Egypt. Dr. Ahmad was a Lecturer, Training Administrator and Media Consultant for non-profit organizations in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Germany and U.S.A. He received several awards and acknowledgments. along with his practice of public relations in government institutions (Technical Office Media Sector Information Authority chaired by the Republic of Egypt, Save American International Childhood, German Lamire Foundation, University of Shorouk)
For his involvement in various projects, he received several awards and acknowledgments, most notably from the International Centre for the NGO Law in the United States as part of the Middle East Initiatives (MEPI), Dubai customs( intellectual property award 1st place) in May 2019.
Public Relations and media, Assiut University, Egypt
Public relations and media, Assiut University, Egypt
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Best Development Project implemented in the Arab Republic of Egypt in 2006 in collaboration with Save the Children US to raise the health and environmental awareness
- Best Communicative Administrator on the Arab Initiative implemented in 2007 by the Library of Alexandria and the participation of all various Arab countries
- Honored as one of the young people who have made achievements in their community by GLOBAL IT Foundation and YOUTH FOR CHANGE, Canada 2008.
- Meeting with Queen Rania Al Abdullah of Jordan for people who have made achievements in the Arab communities in 2007, Dead Sea, Jordan.
- Honored by the International Centre for the NGO Law in the United States as part of the Middle East Initiatives (MEPI), 2010
- He won second place in the intellectual property rights competition organized by Dubai Customs in cooperation with the Ministry of Education in the UAE in 2016
- Honored by 101 FEKRA 2018.
- TWO awards from (the101 ideas) initiative, sponsored by HHsheik Khalid al Nahyan. In February 2019
- Dubai customs( intellectual property award 1st place) in May 2019 best media compaign.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND ACADEMIC ROLES
Assistant Professor, College of Mass Communication
Member, Scientific Research and Conferences Committee
Member, Audit Committee
- Principles of Management (0601101)
- Communication Theory (0601320)
- Organizing a Special Events in Public (0604215)
- Media Material Production in Public Relations (0604440)
- Public relations campaigns (0604340)
- public relations via internet (0604335)
- Management of Media Institutions (0601265)
- Public Relations Management (0604430)