Dr. Ahmed Kamel Ahmad joined the College of Mass Communication beginning of the Academic Year 2016 – 2017. He is an Assistant Professor handling several core courses related to Journalism and Public Relations.
He received his Ph.D. in Media Public Relations from Assiut University in Egypt. Dr. Ahmad was a Lecturer, Training Administrator and Media Consultant for non-profit organizations in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Germany and U.S.A. He received several awards and acknowledgments
For his involvement in various projects, he received several awards and acknowledgments, most notably from the International Centre for the NGO Law in the United States as part of the Middle East Initiatives (MEPI).
Media Public Relations, Assiut University, Egypt
Media, Assiut University, Egypt
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Best Development Project implemented in the Arab Republic of Egypt in 2006 in collaboration with Save the Children US to raise the health and environmental awareness
- Best Communicative Administrator on the Arab Initiative implemented in 2007 by the Library of Alexandria and the participation of all various Arab countries
- Honored as one of the young people who have made achievements in their community by GLOBAL IT Foundation and YOUTH FOR CHANGE.
- Honored by the International Centre for the NGO Law in the United States as part of the Middle East Initiatives (MEPI)
- awarded the intellectual property rights competition organized by Dubai Customs in cooperation with the Ministry of Education in the UAE in 2016
- Meeting with Queen Rania Al Abdullah of Jordan for people who have made achievements in the Arab communities in 2007
- Board Member and Coordinator of the Media for the White Sea Development and International Cooperation based in the Kingdom of Morocco
ADMINISTRATIVE AND ACADEMIC ROLES
- Assistant Professor, College of Mass Communication
- Member, Scientific Research and Conferences Committee
- Introduction to Journalism (0603100)
- Organizing a Special Events in Public (0604215)
- Public Relations via Internet (0604335)
- Public Relations Campaigns (0604340)
- Media Material Production in Public Relations (0604440)