- Develop high standards of effective interpersonal communication in the fields of new media, journalism, and public relations.
- Define communication related theories explaining:
- Knowledge fields in general public opinion, communication ethics and laws, communication techniques, research methodologies, and campaigns.
- the role of mass media in change and social development.
- Demonstrate high capability of performing comparative analysis of several media studies
- Through scientific methods.
- Develop high interpersonal skills.
- Comprehend media knowledge and theories in relation to social, cultural, and human studies.
- Relate different schools of analysis and criticism of psychology and sociology to communication methods.