Program Learning Outcomes
- PLO 1- Show an understanding of communication theories and media applications.
- PLO 2- Understand the requirements of the communication process at public relations.
- PLO 1- Apply personal communication principles at shows, debates, and work groups.
- PLO 2- Apply critical analysis in communication researches.
Self – Development
- PLO 1- Conduct descriptive research pertinent to clear methodologies
- PLO 2- Implement an internal and external communication plan for an organization.
Autonomy & Responsibility
- PLO 1- Design and organize public relations events and activities according to clear standards.