Program Learning Outcomes
- PLO 1- Show an understanding of communication theories and media applications.
- PLO 2- Apply personal communication principles at shows, debates, and work groups.
- PLO 3- Apply critical analysis in communication researches.
- PLO 4- Apply advanced multimedia programs in new media.
- PLO 5- Apply the basics of electronic media when tackling community issues.
Self – Development
- PLO 6- Conduct descriptive research pertinent to clear methodologies.
- PLO 7- Create interactive electronic information from various multimedia sources.
Autonomy & Responsibility
- PLO 8- Collect data from multimedia sources.