Program Learning Outcomes
- PLO 1- Show an understanding of communication theories and media applications.
- PLO 2- Apply principles of journalism when tackling community issues in media.
- PLO 3- Apply critical analysis in communication researches.
- PLO 4- Apply personal communication principles at shows, debates, and work groups.
- PLO 5- Apply advanced information technologies specific to journalism.
- PLO 6- Demonstrate advanced techniques and methods for gathering information from proper sources.
- PLO 7- Demonstrate methods in composing and editing news, articles, and reports.
Self – Development
- PLO 8- Conduct descriptive research pertinent to clear methodologies